I'm prepared exploring Quantum Computing which is completely new to me. Searching a while on Internet, I found IBM Qiskit which is an Open Source software necessitated for Quantum Computing. Also I found following documentation;
1) Hello Quantum: Taking your first steps into quantum computation https://medium.com/qiskit/hello-quantum-2c1c00fe830c
2) Installing Qiskit https://qiskit.org/documentation/install.html
3) Coding with Qiskit https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOFEBzvs-Vvp2xg9-POLJhQwtVktlYGbY
4) Qiskit 0.12 https://qiskit.org/documentation/release_notes.html#notable-changes
5) Qiskit API documentation https://qiskit.org/documentation/
6) Qiskit IQX Tutorials https://github.com/Qiskit/qiskit-iqx-tutorials
Before start I expect to know whether I need a Quantum Computer for my exploration? Or a classic computer, a desktop PC, can do the job?
Please shed me some light? Thanks in advance.
Best Regards satimis
Member for 51 days
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 at 9:00